Who Did What
Others will take this website into the future and on to higher levels, but the following developed the initial version, contributing as follows:
- Alan Green moved us away from our legacy system and developed early prototypes which helped to shape the general look and feel of this site.
- Graham Howe put all the bits together and made the darned thing work!
- Jeff Vinter wrote the text and did the testing.
- Jane Ellis helped with the proof reading.
- Bill Jagger helped with the difficult account of Dr Richard Beeching’s activities in ‘re-shaping’ British Railways.
- Various members contributed photographs and are acknowledged in the respective captions.
A project like this is always a collective effort, and we have set up this page so that those who make significant contributions in future can be acknowledged, as they deserve.
© Railway Ramblers, 2020